These crackers are CRAZY good!
I used the leftover pulp of my LYL detox juice, so they are super affordable, easy to make and high in fiber!
Ideally, you do need a dehydrator to get all the raw vitamins and minerals, but you can also use your oven and bake them!
Makes about 130-140 2” square crackers
2 cups carrot pulp, left over from juicing OR grate fresh carrots
1 cup apple pulp, left over from juicing OR grate fresh apple
3 cups ground flax
4 cups water
1 cup whole flax
2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 tbsp herbamare http://avogel.ca
1 tbsp each dried oregano and basil
- Soak ground flax in water and set aside for 10
- In a large bowl, place rest of ingredients and add soaked ground flax and mix well.
- Spread cracker thin on dehydrator sheets and score into 2” square sized shapes or to any shape cracker you would like.
- Dehydrate on 115F for 3 hours, then flip and remove sheet and dehydrate another 2-3 hours until crispy
- If using an oven bake for 45 minutes on 300F, flipping them after 25 minutes.