1 box brown rice lasagna pasta (about 10-12 noodles)
1 large jar organic tomato sauce (500ml)
2 cloves garlic
1 small bag frozen spinach, thawed and drained of all water (2 cups)
3 tbsp coconut oil/avocado oil
3 cups sliced crimini mushrooms
2 cups shredded goat cheese
1 cup grated parmesan
2 cups organic sprouted tofu, drained of all water, cut into cubes and dried
- Preheat oven to 350F. Bring large pot of salted water to a boil and add pasta noodles, cooking them as per box.
- Remove from heat, drain pasta and toss with dash of olive oil to prevent from sticking. Set aside.
- In a medium sized pan, stir fry mushrooms, spinach and minced garlic in oil for about 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and place in a large bowl.
- Spread ¼ cup tomato sauce on bottom of a lightly oiled 9×13” baking dish.
- Layer 3 noodles and top with half of the spinach mixture. Press down firmly.
- Spread half goat cheese, parmesan, and tofu which you can mash with fingers.
- Add ¾ cup tomato sauce.
- Repeat for one more layer. Place remaining noodles on top, finishing with tomato sauce and topped with left over cheese.
- Cover with foil and cook for 40 minutes. Uncover and cook until cheese is browned.
- Let rest for 15 minutes before serving.