It’s the healthiest, most delicious and richest icing you will ever have! 2 main ingredients….can you guess?
OH and did I mention these cupcakes are divinely delicious too?!
You will not be able to stop at one, but that’s OK because they are grain-free, soy-free, dairy-free, gluten-free and naturally sweetened…. seconds are allowed, guilt-free!
1 can https://edenorganics.comblack beans, rinsed well and drained
1 tbsp coconut oil (or ghee)
1/2 large avocado
1/2 cup raw cacao powder
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp sea salt
5 drops Lakanto vanilla sweetener or 1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup monkfruit sugar (Lakanto), I use https://rawelements.ca or coconut sugar or maple syrup works well too
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a food processor, blend all ingredients well, scraping down sides occasionally.
- Pour into cupcake tray lined with cupcake paper liners, 3/4 full.
- Bake for 18 minutes, remove and cool completely. In the meantime, make the icing below.
2 ripe large avocados
4 tbsp raw unpasteurized honey (maple syrup will work but I love the taste of honey)
4 tbsp raw cacao powder
1/2 tsp sea salt
4 drops Lakanto vanilla liquid drops
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend well until silky smooth.
- I used a ziplock bag as my piping bag and this recipe will ice more than 12 cupcakes so you can always have the rest as a pudding or mousse with fresh raspberries – ENJOY!